We are currently looking for talented people who share our passion for wine and have the drive to take an established winery to the next level. Our winery is located on the beautiful Lake Chelan in North Central Washington. Qualifying applicants for the Tasting Room Associate position will receive competitive compensation in addition to tips. Please drop us a line with some information about yourself and your experience if you would like to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide an enriching and welcoming environment for all guests.
– Educate guests about Vin du Lac wines, our history, and mission.
– Promote wine club memberships to all guests.
– Increase wine sales through wine tastings and various sales techniques taught with training.
– Properly use POS system effectively
– Assist wine club members in shipment pick-ups and updating account.
– Assist bistro servers in wine sales and occasional food service
– Various cleaning and stocking duties throughout shift.
This position is part-time to full-time and requires residence in or relocation to the Lake Chelan area. It is a direct customer service and sales position, meaning your shifts will be spent on the floor interacting with customers.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Part-Time to Full-Time.
Season: Mid-May through Mid-October