how does one have a great party?
First, surround yourself with fun people in a magnificently beautiful space. Then, serve exquisite food and wine.
~Larry Lehmbecker, Owner
At Vin Du Lac, our lovely grounds and patio overlooking Lake Chelan are available for your wedding, event, private dinner or private wine tasting.
Contact us to reserve a date for your event:
Stephanie Silvernail, General Manager
Sierra Conrad, Catering Manager
Steve Morgan, Executive Chef
(509) 682-2882 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our outdoor grounds and patio overlooking Lake Chelan are ideal for your memorable event. We specialize in weddings, wedding rehearsals, and private events for up to 75 people, but larger groups may be accommodated. There are several locations for your party on the premises, including rental of the entire winery grounds on select dates. Cuisine service options include passed hors d’oeuvres, appetizer or dinner buffet. Full-host or hosted bar are both available (beer & wine only). Tenting is available to protect against inclement weather.
Our patio overlooking Lake Chelan is ideal for your group dinner. Please note the following:
Groups 8-14 – Seatings between 5:00 – 5:30 pm only; walk-ins only. Please call 30 minutes ahead to check availability and place name on wait list.
Groups of 15-20 – Groups will be divided into smaller groups and sat at separate tables. Same rules apply as groups 8-14 ppl above.
Groups of 20 or more – Please see our Events page for private tent rental options.
Are you wine touring with a group of 8-20 people? Experience Vin du Lac with a curated selection of wines and tapas. Our outdoor grounds and patio overlooking Lake Chelan are ideal to make your trip memorable. Please note the following:
- Ideal for Bachelorette parties and touring groups
- Group Tasting available between 3:00 – 5:00 pm only
- Walk-ins only; please call 30 minutes in advance to place name on wait list
- Bottle service may be substitute by staff if Group Tasting is full
- $10 tasting includes four 1-ounce pours per person.
- $15 tasting and apps includes four 1-ounce pours per person, plus cheese and charcuterie platters sized to your group.
- Additional appetizers available.